I finally found time to create version 2.0 of "Scrum and XP from the Trenches" )
No revolutionary changes. Just wanted to clarify some chapters, add some missing info, and add some new knowledge gained since the first version.
- Added a chapter on planning poker.
- Added a chapter on how the team decides which stories to include in a sprint & what the product owner can do to affect this.
- Clarified how we use velocity metrics in sprint and release planning.
- Added a chapter on what to do if the product owner doesn’t want to attend the sprint planning meeting.
- Added a chapter describing why quality is non-negotiable.
- Added a better picture of the design corner.
- Added more details on how we do retrospectives, including a whiteboard photo.
- Added more on offshoring and distributed teams.
- Lots of minor corrections and clarifications.
Enjoy! And thanks for all the valuable feedback.