I’m happy to announce that Toolbox for the Agile Coach – Visualization Examples is now available on LeanPub! It’s a 124 page book cramped with visualization examples for teams on how to improve collaboration and communication, as well as shaping behaviours.
It’s been great fun to write. It’s been great fun to get feedback from early readers. It’s been great fun to show it to colleagues and friends. And now, finally, it feels awesome to be able to share it with you!
I planned to release the book in physical and digital form at the same time… but getting it printed have sadly taken forever, and I still don’t know when it will be available on Amazon.
So, I’ve decided to go ahead and release the digital version first. Might be a stupid thing to do from a marketing perspective, but I don’t care about that. I want the book out and available 🙂
These are some Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and online comments so far…
- “Great tips for every Scrum Master and Agile Coach” – Marcel van Hov
- “If you ask me, the best book of 2015” – Yves Hanoulle
- “Wonderful visualization WIP book” – Bert Vermijlen
- “Excellent, never thought of this. Thanks!” – Rolf F. Katzenberger
- “It is awesome and filled with really quick practical ideas how to visualise things – I love it :)”
- “It improved my sex life” – Karel Boekhout
I want to extend a huge thanks to all online contributors and reviewers! I also want to thank everyone who has allowed me to use and share their work as examples in the book. And to all friends and colleagues who have supported me during writing and in the process afterwards, you are the best!
You can buy and download the pdf version here:
The physical book will eventually be available on Amazon, Bokus, Adlibris .
The book has it’s own site: http://visualizationexamples.com/
The books Facebook’s page: http://www.facebook.com/visualizationexamples