I use this in my own head when I visit a sprint planning. So why not share it 🙂
- Do all team members understand the meaning of the story?
- Is the definition of done clear?
- Do all team members understand how the solution intends to solve the problem?
- Is the story broken down to a level so that team can cooperate around solving it?
- Is there a high cost of failure such, we need do address risk?
- Are stories related to outside parties in such a way this needs to be cared about?
- Is there a last responsible moment at which we can’t roll back?