First three slides are below, the rest are in the PDF document.
- Know your goal
- Agile is a tool, not a goal
- Tools don’t fail or succeed. People do.
- There is no such thing as a good or bad tool. Only good or bad decisions about when, where, how, and why to use which tool.
- Don’t limit yourself to one tool
- Learn as many tools as possible.
- Compare for understanding, not judgement.
- Focus on Why, not How.
- Experiment & enjoy the ride
- Don’t worry about getting it right from start. You won’t.
- The important thing is not where you are, but where you are going.
- The only real failure is the failure to learn from failure.
(but you can learn from that too…)