Wow, it’s been a crazy period. Sydney, Trondheim, Oslo, 10 talks in 2 weeks! Didn’t really plan to do that much, but one thing led to another. Fun, but exhausting!
- 4 internal talks at several large banks in Sydney
- Keynote at Scrum Australia, Sydney. Topic: “Scaling agile @ Spotify” (slides)
- Keynote at Trondheim Developer Conference. Topic: “Succeeding with Lean software development” (slides).
- Talk at NTNU (Norwegian University of Science and Technology), Trondheim. Topic: “How do you know that your product works” (slides)
- Keynote at Smidig 2014, Oslo. Topic: “Scaling agile @ Spotify” (slides) (video)
- Lightning talk at Executive Workshop at Smidig 2014, Oslo. Topic: “Change” (slides).
- Talk at Sintef, Oslo. Topic: “Lean from the Trenches” (slides).
Here’s a high-quality video recording of the Smidig 2014 keynote (on Spotify engineering culture). The conference organizers say it’s the highest-rated talk they’ve ever had! Cool :o)
Here’s a shorter version with much the same content, in the form of a two-part animated video series, for the impatient.