10 ways to screw up with Scrum and XP – Toronto 2008

Here are the slides from my session “10 ways to screw up with Scrum and XP” at Agile 2008 in Toronto. Glad that so many of you participated :o)

Translations:

12 Comments

• 1
    Binzy Wu
    August 9, 2008 - 1:48 am | Permalink

I wrote something related. Could you please take a look and give me ideas?
    Thank you.

• 2
    Eric Stieler
    August 12, 2008 - 12:36 pm | Permalink

I liked your presentation very much — one of the best in the conference. I particularly liked the humor you present. Rather than a how-to on Agile, the how to screw up Agile concept was fun. The constant audience participation also kept the whole crowd engaged. Big plus.

• 3
    Anonymous
    August 14, 2008 - 2:54 am | Permalink

Can you please repost your Agile 2008 presentation? After downloading I get the following error while opening the presentation:

“The file is damaged and could not be repaired”.

Thanks

• 4
    August 14, 2008 - 3:22 am | Permalink

The download seems to work as far as I can see. Maybe it was a temporary problem. If you give me your email address I’ll be happy to email it to you.

• 5
    Anonymous
    August 14, 2008 - 5:20 am | Permalink

Can you please send the PDF to my email address (ron_lewis@polk.com).

Thanks.

• 6
    Iñaki Etxaniz
    October 28, 2008 - 1:43 am | Permalink

Hi,

I think the link doesn’t work for all of us. Looking around in other blogs I found that you -Crisp- have a repository on the pretty-same address, just if it starts with http://old.crisp.se/

Thank you for the slides.

Regards

• 7
    October 29, 2008 - 11:42 am | Permalink

Temporary problems due to a web migration. Should be solved within a day or two.

• 8
    Anonymous
    October 31, 2008 - 4:23 am | Permalink

…anxiously waiting for the slides! :-)

• 9
    November 3, 2008 - 2:34 am | Permalink

Fixed!

• 10
    Julio
    January 19, 2015 - 2:03 pm | Permalink

Hello Henrik,

I can’t download the pdf. Could you repare the link or send it to me?
    I am very interested about your opinion in branches.

Thanks a lot,
    Julio.

• 11
    May 15, 2015 - 4:01 am | Permalink

Hi Henrik,

Unfortunately, the link has been broken or moved. So Could you please email the pdf to me ?.
    Actually, I’m very interested in the topic and really want to get it.

Really appreciate your sharing and your helps,
    I’m looking forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,