10 ways to screw up with Scrum and XP – Toronto 2008

Here are the slides from my session "10 ways to screw up with Scrum and XP" at Agile 2008 in Toronto. Glad that so many of you participated :o)

Translations:

9 Comments

• 1
    Binzy Wu
    August 9, 2008 - 1:48 am | Permalink

I wrote something related. Could you please take a look and give me ideas?
    Thank you.

• 2
    Eric Stieler
    August 12, 2008 - 12:36 pm | Permalink

I liked your presentation very much — one of the best in the conference. I particularly liked the humor you present. Rather than a how-to on Agile, the how to screw up Agile concept was fun. The constant audience participation also kept the whole crowd engaged. Big plus.

• 3
    Anonymous
    August 14, 2008 - 2:54 am | Permalink

Can you please repost your Agile 2008 presentation? After downloading I get the following error while opening the presentation:

“The file is damaged and could not be repaired”.

Thanks

• 4
    August 14, 2008 - 3:22 am | Permalink

The download seems to work as far as I can see. Maybe it was a temporary problem. If you give me your email address I’ll be happy to email it to you.

• 5
    Anonymous
    August 14, 2008 - 5:20 am | Permalink

Can you please send the PDF to my email address (ron_lewis@polk.com).

Thanks.

• 6
    Iñaki Etxaniz
    October 28, 2008 - 1:43 am | Permalink

Hi,

I think the link doesn’t work for all of us. Looking around in other blogs I found that you -Crisp- have a repository on the pretty-same address, just if it starts with http://old.crisp.se/

Thank you for the slides.

Regards

• 7
    October 29, 2008 - 11:42 am | Permalink

Temporary problems due to a web migration. Should be solved within a day or two.

• 8
    Anonymous
    October 31, 2008 - 4:23 am | Permalink

…anxiously waiting for the slides! :-)

• 9