Culture > Process (Paris Scrum Gathering keynote)

Here are the slides for my keynote “Culture > Process” at the Paris Scrum Gathering. Amazing level of enthusiasm in the room, seems like this kind of stuff was exacty what people were looking for. Happy to see the ideas take such strong hold!

Here’s a pretty detailed transcript written by Markus Gärtner. Good work!

9 Comments

• 1
    September 24, 2013 - 3:55 pm | Permalink

Henrik, the slides are awesome. I want to print them and use them as wallpaper :D

Thank you so much for sharing.

• 2
    October 4, 2013 - 7:09 am | Permalink

Awesome slides! Nice to share on this Friday to all in the team.
    Thanks for the many helpful pings included and again beautiful simple pictures.

I can imagine the audience’s standing ovation.
    Thx Henrik

• 3
    October 4, 2013 - 9:53 am | Permalink

Fantastic and memorable keynote address, which I have been mentioning in my agile management and Scrum/Kanban team training already this past week. Now I’ll be able to share the slides with many others, and if there were a video cast available, it would be even better! Henrik, thanks for your generosity in sharing experience and good ideas. Bravo!

• 4
    October 5, 2013 - 9:06 pm | Permalink

Thanks for reporting. The slides were in dropbox, which doesn’t always work for everyone. I’ve moved them out now, so the link should work. Otherwise let me know.

• 5
    tauhid kashem
    October 12, 2013 - 9:40 pm | Permalink

Henrik,
    Fantastic speech in the Agile Conference. I will share your slides with our Scrum Masters.

• 6
    Mark LeMonnier
    October 15, 2013 - 9:55 pm | Permalink

Any chance there is a link to a video of actual presentation? These slides are terrific and pull together so much of what I’ve been focused on lately. I’d love to get more of your context on each slide.

• 8
    February 19, 2014 - 10:16 pm | Permalink

Great slide deck Henrik. Really enjoyed seeing what company culture can look like when firmly applying Agile.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers – Jonathan

• 9
    March 14, 2014 - 11:05 pm | Permalink

[…] other references worth checking out are Henrik Kniberg’s keynote at the Paris Scrum Gathering and my keynote at the { develop: BBC } […]